* 08.08.1939 Stepantsminda, Kazbegi Municipality, Georgia
Germane Ghudushauri graduated from the Tbilisi State Academy of Arts, Faculty of Architecture in 1963. In the same year he started to work at „Tbilqalaqproekti“ in the Vladimer Alexi-Meskhishvili’s third architectural studio, where he stayed until the end of his professional career.
Info: Nini Palavandishvili
Photos: Georgian Blue Shield National Committee
– Author of the pedestal and inscription of the monument to David Guramishvili, Tbilisi 1965 (Sculptor: Merab Berdzenishvili)
– Resort of the Council of Ministers, Sinopi, Sokhumi 1978 (Vladimer Alexi-Meskhishvili, Germane Ghudushauri. Civil engeneer: Guram Mebuke)
– Handball sports hall, Gldani first micro-district, Tbilisi, 1978
– One of the buildings of the Alexander Kazbegi Historical Museum Complex, Stephantsmida, year unknown