* 12.03.1931 Tbilisi, Georgia
† 25.09.1998 Tbilisi
Rodames Shiolashvili-Ghudushauri graduated from the Georgian State Polytechnic Institute, the Faculty of Civil Engineering. In 1955-1981 he worked in “Tbilqalaqproekti“; in 1981-1987 he was a chief engineer of “Touristproekti“ and in 1987-1991 a chief engineer at the architectural office of Ministry of Interior of Georgian SSR. He taught at the Politechnic Institute of Georgia.
Rodames Ghudushauri received the Certificat of Honour of Supreme Council of Georgia (1974); for Central Bus Station Certificat of the “Sakhmsheni” of Georgia (1974); for Aquatic Sports Complex Prize of Council of Ministers of USSR (1981).
Info: Lado Gudushauri
Photos: Rodames Gudushauri personal Archive
– participated in the project of the Sports Palace, Tbilisi 1961 (Architects: Vladimir Alexi-Meskhishvili, Iuri Kasradze. Civil engineer: Davit Kadjaia)
– Series of 9-floor residential building projects, 1969 (Architects: Shota Kavlashvili, Solomon Katsitadze. Civil engineer: Rodames Gudushauri.)
– Residential houses near Cheluskiners Bridge, Tbilisi. 1973 (Architects: Shota Kavlashvili, Merab Gugunava. Civil engineer: Rodames Gudushauri.)
– The Sports Complex at Tsotne Dadiani street, Tbilisi 1978
– Compuiting centre of Energy systems, Gagarin Street, Tbilisi. 1988 (Architects: Solomon Katsitadze, Giorgi Janberidze. Civil engineer: Rodames Gudushauri.)