* 12.03.1931 Tbilisi, Georgia
† 25.09.1998 Tbilisi, Georgia
Rodames Ghudushauri-Shiolashvili was born in 1931 in Tbilisi. He graduated from the Georgian State Polytechnic Institute, the Faculty of Civil Engineering. In 1955-1981 he worked as an civil engineer in “Tbilqalaqproekti“, in 1981-1987 he was a chief engineer of “Touristproekt“ and in 1987-1991 a chief engineer at the architectural office of Ministry of the Interior of Georgian SSR. He taught at the Politechnic Institute of Georgia. Gudushauri died 25 September 1998.
Rodames Ghudushauri received the Certificats of Merit of Supreme Council of Georgia (1974, residential buildings ) and the “Sakhmsheni” of Georgia (1974, Central Bus Station, Tbilisi), Prise of Council of Ministers of USSR (1981, Aquatic Sports Complex).
Info: Lado Gudushauri
Photos: Rodames Gudushauri personal Archive
– participated in the project of the Sports Palace, Tbilisi 1961 (Architects: Vladimir Alexi-Meskhishvili, Iuri Kasradze, civil engineer: Davit Kadjaia)
– Series of 9-floor residential building projects, 1969 (Architects: Shota Kavlashvili, Solomon Katsitadze)
– Residential houses near Cheluskiners Bridge, Tbilisi. 1973 (Architects: Shota Kavlashvili, Merab Gugunava)
– Compuiting centre of Energy systems, Gagarin Street, Tbilisi. 1976 (Architects: Solomon Katsitadze, Giorgi Janberidze)
– The Sports Complex at Tsotne Dadiani street, Tbilisi 1978