* 07.01.1939 Tbilisi, Georgia
Zurab Jalaghania studied from 1957 to 1963 at the Faculty of Architecture of the Georgian Polytechnic Institute. While still a student, in 1962, he started working with Giorgi Chakhava in the Civil and Industrial Buildings Department of the “SoyuzdorProject“ Tbilisi Office, where he remained until the end of his professional career.
Zurab Jalaghania is a laureate of the Council of Ministers of the Soviet Union for Ministry of Road Construction (1983).
Photos: Zurab Jalagania personal Archive, Levan Kalandarishvili
– Projects of pavilions and other buildings along the roads of Georgia, 1972-1985. Cafe “Fantasy” Batumi (1980); “Diorama” Gudauri, Georgian Military Road (1983)